Group Interaction consists of activities with our Low Rope Elements and Portable Initiatives. Your group is able to set goals, define success, and bond as a team while staying close to the ground.
- Over 10 Low Rope Elements - max. height at 1.5 ft.
- Variety of Portable Initiatives
- Friendly Competitive Games
- Indoor Low Ropes Elements
- Can Accommodate Small to Large Groups
- 1/2 day programs (3 hours), and Full Day programs (6 hours)
- Multi-day progressions
- Can include combination of high and low ropes
- Year Around Programming
what your experience might look like:
Our facilitators use the Experiential Learning Model to create your Group Interaction program. This model includes key processing steps beyond simply doing the activity or experience. These steps include performing the activity, reflection and sharing, and then applying what was learned to a similar or different situation. Your program will consists of activities that have a purposeful progression. Your facilitators will progress with introductions, then building connections and creating energy, to an easier success builder, continue with tougher initiatives, and then a closure or final debrief. This model is formed to reach your specific goals and hopeful successes.