With the right balance of challenge and support, college groups can achieve the tremendous.
Get your group off to a great start, set the bar high, and provide the tools your group needs to be successful. College student groups benefit greatly from time spent in a focused, retreat atmosphere. Intentionally planned retreats can do many things including:
- Strengthening the cohesion between members, and their graduate or professional advisors.
- Enhancing the appreciation for each member of the group, and the diversity within.
- Allowing an opportunity for a group to refine their processes and ability to work together.
- Providing a chance for groups to set goals, plan strategies, and create shared accountability.
- Work on creative thinking and problem solving to address issues your group may be facing.
- Develop a set of shared values to foster a sense of group accountability.
What makes BLue Ridge Learning Center a great fit
- Our location can accommodate both large and small groups in intimate settings that can provide both lodging and meal accommodation packages on site.
- Our programming emphasizes on application. Students can find great take aways that will fit a bigger picture to their college life, work life, and future.
Does your group need an added sense of adventure? Try one of our High Ropes options. Or are you hoping for programming to come to your campus? We can do that too. Your experience can be HALF-DAY (3 hours), FULL DAY (6 hours), or MULTI-DAY. Listed below are your options. Get ideas for your group today!